Future aims of Labour Employment & Environment Development
- To be the prime organization working for welfare of the unemployed ones in our
society, by getting help of the CSR funds from various organizations & giving the same
back in the form of Employment.
- To get contracts from various organization & governmental bodies for betterment of
Health, Environment & Safety at non developed regions by assigning, training, local
- To motivate the unskilled persons from weaker section of the society and providing
them required resources & developing their skills to enable them to get gainful
- Developing Green belts for healthy environment in non-developed areas/ Industrial
- Setting up various Farming Product Organizations(FPO) so that farmers can get
- Building up & Setting up various cold storages so that during off-season farmers can
store their perishable crops/fruits/vegetables at reasonable rates so that during
season they can get good price of their products.
- Growing & developing various Herbal Trees/Plants & selling those Trees & Plants on
No-Profit No-Loss Basis to Indian Producers, so that there will be a small help in
Vision of Make in India Campaign.
- Developing Honey Farm’s for those farmers who does not have their own land for
- Develop various poultry Farms, Cattle welfare organizations and provide
employment to the women’s as well as Youth of the tribal and rural areas.
- Develop various Gaushalas and providing employment to various illiterate &
Unemployed Women’s & Youth, and also providing them basic education top
- Developing of Rehabilitation centers at various places for stray animals who are
homeless, Ill/sick or handicapped.
- To adopt Public Medical Hospitals in tribal areas which has closed down due to lack
of funding/resources and to equip them with modern facilities, in the tribal areas and
make them functioning again for the betterment of the society.
- Utilize the profits gained by National Fire Safety Institute, in the welfare of Society by
providing Free Computer Education, carrier guidance, agriculture awareness &
protection programs. Etc.